Thursday, May 14, 2009

36 Weeks & counting!

Week 36 is here! We are 36 1/2 now with something like 20 some odd days to go!!! :) We were bed rested for the last 2 weeks... but no longer! 





(Roni's gonna love it! She's always voiced how much better she likes it brown... Oh the love!)

I've been contracting since 28 weeks and my doc put me on medication and bed rest to ensure that there would be no progrestion & there was not! So now that we are 36 weeks she says "nature can take it's course." We are so excited to welcome Mason Steven into our home! Even the girls can't wait... Every morning Ava says "Mom, I just don't know what his face is gonna be like." It is so cute! 

2 comments:

Brynn said...

AHHHH! You're adorable... and soooo skinny. You know its not fair to NOT gain water weight you know... you're making the rest of us look like jack asses. :) love ya girl!

Carter Family said...

You look awesome. You do look skinny in the Picts. And I LOVE your hair!!!